Tuesday, October 25, 2011

See...My...Vest!

Whilst visiting my sister in Brooklyn a few weeks ago, we allowed ourselves about a 20 minute thrifting trip (yay forced self-control!) at her favorite nearby secondhand shop. She picked up a couple great pieces...I kept grabbing vests. I love vests. I don't really know why. But obviously because they are somewhat impractical, but always eccentric layering pieces (at least the ones I tend towards).

While standing in line at the register with this green, suede fringe vest in hand, I asked my sister what I was doing and how I got there. But most importantly, on what occasion was I ever going to wear this? She offered, "With some basics! It's too cool not to buy!" She convinced me, and I was so taken with it that I took it home, if only to hang on the back of my closet door to stare at.


Well, it's been a few weeks now, and I've worn this thing no less than 6 times. Always listen to your big sister...especially when vests are concerned.

Also, I sort of always feel like Michelle Tanner when I wear a leather jacket with shades...

You got it, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, stranger.