Monday, August 22, 2011

Fall 2011 Wishlist

Okay, I’m ready for fall. The shopping list starts here and now, because come September 1st I will be (hopefully) successfully moved into a new apartment that will essentially act as an enormous walk-in closet. And…go!

Fancy Sweats
Rodarte Sweatshirt via Opening Ceremony
I will easily live in this come fall. And it will make hangover Mondays just so much more bearable.


Vintage Collar
Vintage Collar via Etsy
I get teased at work for my love of the Peter Pan collar. I’ve been a fan since kindergarten and show no signs of stopping. So it is only cost-effective to have a lovely, bejeweled little buddy to attach to any old tee I want. Or maybe even my new sweatshirt. Hangover Mondays just got reeeeal fancy.


Architectural Wedge Booties
Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony Mary Belle Booties
Still not over this. Wedges have now become my version of sneakers. What exactly classifies a “walking shoe” anyways? But also...


Hiking Boots That You Wouldn’t Actually Wanna Hike In
Privileged Ally Hiker Wedges via Lulu's
To wear with floral skirts, lace dresses…any time I need to butch it up just a little bit. Or also with...


Horse Print Jacket
Vintage Horse-Print Jacket via Etsy
I saw one of these in a thrift store last month in a size XXL which prompted me to text three people asking what is considered “oversized” and what is considered “crazy bag lady too big.” And so Etsy, you’re my only hope for proper-fitting equestrian themed clothing.


Okay, it can start getting nippy out now...

1 comment:

  1. love! you have the best taste :) and i really want those hiker wedges! haha

    ReplyDelete

Hello, stranger.