Sunday, August 7, 2011

Yes, Mom. I will go to Macy's with you.

...on August 31st, when Karl Lagerfeld's line for Macy's comes out.

And here are the pieces I will be after:

Photos via nymag.com
A crisp, super-high-collared button-down, with sleeves puffed in somewhat random places. Just thinking of the big ass ascot you could tie around this baby is making me drool. Also good for hickey-coverage.

Last year it was the military trend. This year? A preview for the military trend circa 2057. Dresses that somewhat resemble alien overcoats? Yes, please.

Okay, so this is basically what I wear to work every day in the wintertime anyway. But this is the Karl version, so it's a big step up.

Keep Karl somewhere between your heart and your wallet at all times. 

I mean, if I could dress like Wednesday Addams every day without it being considered some sort of social disorder, I probably would.

I think these are all reasonable requests. Mom, take me shopping? Yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, stranger.