Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Pen is Mightier Than the Palette


I have fallen in love with a couple Holy Grail cosmetics in the past month. Not only are these two babies makeup miracle workers, but they’re both pen-sized – and can replace a whole myriad of products in your makeup bag, truly proving that good things do come in small packages.
YSL Touche Eclat
yslPart highlighter, part sheer coverage concealer, this gleaming gold tube offers something other products just can’t: a perfect touch of radiance wherever you need it. I’ve been searching for years for something that could give me that glowy, brilliant sheen that you see on models in the magazines, but I always ended up either looking like a shiny, oily mess or disco ball from all the glitter. This little guy basically makes you look like you’re being perfectly illuminated by a professional camera crew at all times. And because it’s sheer, you can ever layer it over concealer for an instant pick-me-up under the eyes. Just add a stroke or two here and there, and you’ll have a perfected complexion.
Revitalash Eyelash Conditioner
revitaOkay, so we’ve all seen that commercial with Brooke Shields where she’s talking about this stuff her doctor prescribed her for her “inadequate, or not enough lashes,” right? And it sounded a little ridiculous but maybe got you thinking…is there something out there that can really give me my own permanent set of false-looking eyelashes? But then you heard the disclaimer about the eyelid-tinting side effects, iris spots, blah blah blah, forget about it.
Enter Revitalash. Same deal, no side effects, no Rx, and about a third of the price if you find a deal online. I’ve been using it for just about a month now and I’m starting to see some real growth on these stumpy, stick-straight lashes. One of my co-workers has been using it for several months and recommended it to me when I commented on what I thought were her FALSE lashes. So I remain confident I too will soon have enviable eyelashes – with or without mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, stranger.