Suddenly over-excited by all things arm-adorning...
I’ve never been a big bracelet fan, probably due to the inability of my puny wrists to hold normal-people-sized jewelry. Maybe it’s because I work three doors down from Alex and Ani, or maybe I’m simply starting to run out of things to collect (first bags, then shoes, and so on and so forth…) but now I’ve added bracelets to the shopping list.
Friendly Army
friendly
(Bracelets by Ettika, Chan Luu, Rebecca Minkoff, and Anthropologie)

Remember friendship bracelets back in the day? (Remember? Like back when you were 12 and had real friends?) Well, they’re back and better than ever. I’ve been noticing my friends lately layering on all kinds of bracelets – leather, silver, beaded, charm, even lanyards – until about four inches of forearm is covered. Gotta say I love the look, now I just need to build up my collection…
Chain of Jewels
strand
(Bracelets by Kate Spade, Alex and Ani, Forever21, and Ann Taylor)

I’m currently obsessed with strand bracelets, whether they’re chunky chains or ropes of glitzy jewels. These babies making layering easy and effortless, and add a bit of pizzazz wrist-side. 
cuff
(Bracelets by Eddie Borgo Smile, Hermes, Urban Outfitters, and Citrine by the Stones)
Off the Cuff
Cuffs are oh-so versatile – they can go from being heavy metal rocker chic to strolling down Newbury Street. You can simply wearing your favorite cuff with a few other simple accessories, or go a little more over the top and wear one or more on each arm. I like to call this “the Cleopatra.”
cleo

And on that note, here’s this. Funny how some things come full circle, isn’t it?